Monday, October 15, 2007

Final Garden pics

The last of the garden pics, and then we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming. We did *almost* finish the walkway. We still need to wet down all of the sand, and then put in pea gravel. I even have enough flagstone left to start the back patio.....next year :-) I'm so incredibly sore, I really don't even want to think about moving another stone for a long time to come.






The last of the garden pics, and then we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming. We did *almost* finish the walkway. We still need to wet down all of the sand, and then put in pea gravel. I even have enough flagstone left to start the back patio.....next year :-) I'm so incredibly sore, I really don't even want to think about moving another stone for a long time to come.

No comments: