Thursday, January 17, 2013

11 lbs down!


I mentioned last week that I had joined Weight Watchers after the holidays. I'm thrilled to report that I'm now down 11 lbs! I've been eating heaps, and heaps of veggies - especially roasted ones. I can't seem to get enough of them. This last batch (shown above) I even threw in a few grapes. Yum!!!


Recipe is simple:
Throw a bunch of assorted veggies (whatever you have on hand -potatoes, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, beets, onions, broccoli, grapes!) into a roasting pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, basil, or italian seasoning, and toss in a bit of olive oil. bake at 475 for an hour.  Perfection :-)

Not much time spent in the studio - the leaking ceiling kinda put a damper on things. Hopefully I'll have some fun stuff to share next week.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Good for you!!! We need to eat healthier, and we really need to incorporate more fruits and veggies into our meals because right now we eat lots of meat and pasta.....

The thought of roasted vegetables sounds yummy but my husband will be a tough sell.

Keep up the good work!