Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday



We've just come out of a bitter, bitter cold spell - far too cold to spend time in the studio. Instead, I've been bundled up with a pile of books, my tablet and a warm blankie. Thinking. dreaming. planning.  It's a pretty wonderful way to spend a few days.

* I've lost another 3 lbs - down 14 pounds so far
* etsy shop update in the works. I've got a dozen or so items photographed, listing within the next day or so.
* I'm participating in the newest blog hop! Gathering up the goodies, and making a handmade clasp. Can't wait to find out who my partner is.





                                                               Source: purveyor-of-fine-whines.tumblr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


....and my latest obsession. Fairy furniture, dwellings, and fairy gardens. I'm in love. I'm going to need to build one just to get it out of my system. I'm allowing myself the diversion as it is jewelry related (sorta) - there are beads in there.... ;-)

No comments: